2nd GlobusEUROPE conference
The second GlobusEUROPE annual conference will be held on 17th September 2012 at Prague, Czech Republic.
GlobusEUROPE is the European counterpart of GlobusWORLD (the leading annual Globus event) and has an equally strong community focus with topics geared specifically for the concerns of a European audience. GlobusEUROPE is organized by the Initiative for Globus in Europe (IGE) and co-located with the Technical Forum of the European Grid Infrastructure (EGI).
- Leading annual event for European Globus users
- Network and exchange knowledge with other European Globus users & Globus experts
- See demos of useful Globus-related tools developed by IGE
- Latest news about the soon to be released GlobusOnline services (GlobusStorage, GlobusCollaborate, GlobusIntegrate)
- Free gift for all attendees
- Share requirements and ideas to drive Globus in Europe.
- Steve Tuecke, Globus co-founded and PI, University of Chicago and Argonne Laboratory
- Michael Krieger, EGCF speaker, RISC Software GmbH
- Steven Newhouse, EGI project director
If you are a European Globus user, this is the must-attend event of the year! There is no better forum to connect with European Globus users and get your questions answered by experts from Europe and the US.