Press release: SME from Poland available to join EU projects
GridwiseTech, a SME (Small-medium enterprise) from Poland, is eager to cooperate with international academic consortia applying for European research funding. GridwiseTech is highly specialized service company focused on data management layer of IT systems. GridwiseTech’s professional services aims nontrivial issues related to large data and databases, with particular focus on:
- Big Data, including unstructured data, data mining, machine learning, data quality, SQL and noSQL, Business Intelligence
- Relational database infrastructures, including database reliability, efficiency, scalability and security; techniques of data replication, data transformation, extract/transform/load (ETL), data warehousing, disaster recovery (DR) and high-availability (HA), database consolidation and migration
As a partner, GridwiseTech distributes:
- Professional skill in designing, integrating and deploying data solutions.
- Industry perspective: 100+ projects delivered to the business & industry clients in over 10 years; with who we maintain customer contact. With half of our clients residing in Poland and the other half settled in the America, Europe and Asia, we provide services to large or medium corporations, governmental agencies and administration.
- Experience: We successfully participated in STREP projects of 6th and 7th Framework of the European Commission, as well as several other funding instruments.
GridwiseTech is headquartered in Krakow, Poland with a subsidiary in Raleigh, NC (USA).